Monday, December 26, 2011

Vogue Italia December 2011: Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

And the 16 day absence from blogging is over. I'm back! Sorry for not writing anything as I was so preoccupied these past few weeks. Let me make it up to you guys by writing a short entry of this month's issue of Vogue Italia. ☺

Supermodel (Yep, she's reached it in my own opinion) Karlie Kloss nabs the cover shot by resident photographer and star-maker Steven Meisel in a very provocative yet strong pose. 


Source: Noir Facade

Although her pout looks a bit forced, I still think that this is one stunning cover. Karlie has managed to pull of that supermodel pose so well. One last thing that bothers me, what's up with bow/ribbon/untied knot thing? But one thing's for sure, it's really part of the cover. 

I'll post and write about her editorial as well on my next post. Ciao! ☺

No comments: