Sunday, December 4, 2011

Milo Dinosaur!

Yes, I'm back! Gosh, how I missed blogging (Laughs). So, last Tuesday night, while waiting for Dad and my older brother to pick us up, me, my Mom and my younger sister have decided to get some coffee at Ya Kun Kaya Toast Coffeestall in Mall of Asia while waiting. When we were all deciding on what to order, I couldn't help myself but to get curious on how does this beverage called "Milo Dinosaur" tastes like. So, when the waiter asked me on what I would like to get, I immediately said that I want the Milo drink one. Here's what it looks like:


Source: foodmaniac.i.ph

Tempting, isn't it? The thing that I loved the most about this drink is that it's super loaded with Milo on top. I actually had a hard time drinking it 'cause I was so afraid that the Milo might spill big time. LOL! I suddenly remembered when I was a kid, I would sneak in the kitchen to make some papak of Milo using a spoon. ☺

No comments: