Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Fresh Start...Yet Again

Okay, to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what to say. Aside from welcoming you all to my yet again newly re-vamped blog. I know, right? Again and again? Well, this time, things are gonna be different now. I seriously swear, like from the bottom of my heart, that I would try my very best to update this too-many-times-recycled blog from time to time. And I won't be just posting an entry that talks about fashion but rather, I'd also try to write some stuff about my personal life so that you'd get the chance to have a peek on how my day goes like. ☺

On the other hand, I also changed my image header. In case some of you doesn't know who those two models are, they're Naomi Campbell and Kristen McMenamy shot by Steven Meisel. ☺


So, there you go. Hope this time, you'll follow my blog for real. ☺

No comments: